Splendid cottage in an old Master's house from the 16th century, south facing, not overlooked, with a large garden
The house is located in the heart of a beautiful landscape sitting in a small hamlet between Cévennes, Camargue and the Mediterranean Sea, east of Montpellier, west of Nîmes near Anduze.
Very large private garden on 2 levels with a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside,.
The accommodation is on two floors:
Access from the ground floor, large entrance hall, separate WC with washbasin, living room with fireplace (wood fire) and dining area with large old dining room table with extension, fully equipped kitchen opening onto a shaded patio.
The access of the bedrooms on the first floor, is performed by a beautiful staircase. Bedrooms are serviced by a bearing always sunny and bright with a balcony overlooking the garden.
- 1 large bedroom with 1 bed for 2 people, adjoining a bathroom with shower and WC,
- adjoining this bedroom a bedroom with 1 bunk bed for 2 persons
Opposite the bearing
- 1 large bedroom with 3 beds for 1 person,
- 1 extra bed folding for 1 person,
- 2 cots (for babies): One folding cot and one baby bed with bars.
Gas central heating.
Pets are welcome.
Cottage is non-smokers.
Lot 3000 m²
Private car park
Hard and flat ground